Thursday, July 3, 2008

Camryn and Lauren Graduate from Pre-school

Johnny!!! He is the happiest little guy. We all love him so much! He's so cuddly and loving and loves to laugh with his sisters.

Camryn and Lauren's graduation from the campus Co-op Pre-school. They loved it. They called it the "mom's school" because the mom's took turns teaching. They were in the same class with lots of great friends.
This is Camryn's artwork on Lauren's face. This is what happens when they get a little bored. :) And this is beautiful lauren all cleaned up. She is such a loving, kind little girl. She is always concerned about other people's feelings. She is so generous and always willing to share whatever she has. She is also so much fun! I know she will bring joy and fun to my life for the rest of my life. I'm so grateful for my daughters! I love them!

1 comment:

Katie Hendrickson said...

they are so beautiful....look at Lauren's hair! Johnny is one!! Crazy.