Thursday, July 3, 2008

On Our Way to Minneapolis

First we stopped in Palmyra. We were at the Hill Cumorah, when Camryn started smelling the flowers and Lauren suddenly and inexplicably took her shirt off. :)
Then we stopped at the Sacred Grove. Camryn had been asking to go "where Joseph Smith prayed" ever since she first learned about it. It was beautiful.
Next stop was Niagara Falls. We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. It was such a beautiful day...there was even a rainbow over the falls.
Next we stopped at South Bend, Indiana to see the Notre Dame campus. The kids were so good in the car. We had a really fun time on our road trip. It was fun to spend so much time together and the drive was so beautiful the whole way.

3 comments:

Katie Hendrickson said...

I love your pics!!! Take more!!! I can't wait to see you this summer. It's been too long!

Allison said...

I'm so glad that you updated! I love seeing pictures of you guys and I can't wait to see your kids in a few weeks. The picture of Lauren with her shirt off made me laugh out loud. Love you!

Kathryn said...

Love the updates!! What a cute family...it was so great to see you!