Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Camryn's First Day of Kindergarten!


I can't believe this day finally came! Camryn was so cute this morning. She's been saying the sweetest prayers all week that she would make friends and not be scared at Kindergarten, etc. This morning she got up and put on her uniform and when I dropped her off, there were no parking spaces, so I had to drive around for awhile. I asked her if she wanted to come with me or go in with the school "lady" first. She said, "I want to go in now!" and walked right in the school without me! I went and found her later and took her to her class. She walked right in and found her desk. Her teacher was so nice and the kids all looked really cute. I had to fight back tears the whole way home!

7 comments:

Amanda Maughan said...

Camryn looks so big and grown up. I can't believe how cute she looks in her little uniform. She is going to have a great year.

Emily said...

that is the cutest kindergartener ever! And what a cute uniform!

mindy said...

She is just so cute!!

Mark and Meghan said...

i love her shoes! good work orange grandma! (is that right?) anyway she looks so happy and grown up! miss you guys...

Pyatt said...

Kristy!!! I can't believe your baby is in kindergarten...I think I'll cry too...I hope she had a good first week!! It was so fun talking to you the other night...take care and I'll see you after the marathon!! We'll be in St. George Saturday afternoon!! Let's party at Cafe Rio~

Kathryn said...

WOW!What a great time...she is adorable. I am sure she is going to love school...and you will too.

Susan Maughan said...

Camryn,
I love you! I am so proud of you, going to school! You look so cute. I hope you are learning a lot. I love Camryn's mom too! Gma (Orange-do you think forever?) :)