Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lauren (6) and Samantha (1) dressed alike one day :)
Lauren saw that she had Samantha had matching clothes, so she wanted to dress up like twins one day and take a picture. Lauren loves taking care of Samantha and playing with her. She's such a good big sister to her.
My three darling daughters eating waffles!
I love this picture. I still can't believe sometimes that I have 3 daughters! I am so grateful for them. They are so beautiful. I don't want them to grow up! I love to watch them love each other so much and be such good friends. I hope they always do!

4 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

love it kris! i cannot believe how big sam looks! seriously, she's huge....like a moose! haha. not really. she's just the cutest. i wish we could see you more!!! and soon!

love all the johnny-isms. he's the sweetest. and hopefully that millie is around at BYU for him :)
love and miss you

Ann said...

Wow Kristy, your kids are getting so big. And they're so darling. Wish I'd written down what cute things my kids had said so keep it up:) loves and kisses

Kristy said...

Samantha is so beautiful. I love how expressive her eyes are. And it is just crazy to see how old the other 3 are. Isn't Johnny supposed to be a baby (albeit a huge baby)?

Corinne said...

They are beauties Kristy! Miss you guys!