Sunday, September 12, 2010

We're Back! :) Meet Samantha Marie Stone!

This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago in North Carolina. She is 7 months.

These pictures were taken right before she turned 2 weeks old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone!

Wow, Where do you start when you haven't posted for a whole year? :) I thought since we got a new computer maybe I could start blogging again. The old one was so slow I felt like I was wasting my life away trying to do anything. The first thing I need to blog about is Samantha Marie Stone! Born January 28, 2010. She is so cute. We all love her to pieces. Even though she's seven months old, the older kids still fight over who gets to hold her first and they all fight for her attention. I thought the excitement of a baby might wear off, but it hasn't at all. Probably because she just keeps getting cuter and cuter. She is so sweet and such a good baby! I'll try to catch up a little from the past year soon....:)

1 comment:

The Harpers said...

Glad you're back! Samantha is so cute and I can't believe how big the other kids look!!