Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Lauren! 5!

Lauren turns 5! She had a birthday party with all her friends and they wore their Halloween costumes. Lauren was a bride. :)I can't believe this little girl is 5! As Lauren opened one of her presents this morning she looked up and said, "I didn't see that coming!" She always comes up with funny little phrases like that. I don't know where she gets them. :)
Lauren and Camryn, first thing in the morning. She woke up early to open her presents!
As you can tell by the pictures, cute Lauren is so full of personality. There is never a dull moment with her in the family. We love you Lauren!
Lauren at her party decorating masks with her friends: Lorelei, Gretchen, Calvin, Kate, Elaine, and Audrey.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love when you update! Not that I'm very good at it...I love seeing the pictures. Love you!