Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Let me know how you Really feel!

So, I was tired of trying to keep up with my "roots" with blond hair, so I got it colored brown today (closer to my natural color). When I walked in the door I got quite a reaction.

Camryn: "EWWW!!! I don't like it at all! Didn't they have anymore of the light stuff? Is that why they did it dark?"

Lauren: "you're pretty mom, but I don't like your hair, but you're pretty."

Greg: "Wow. I guess you can find a cheaper place and stay blond." :)

I guess it was a real hit!!! I bet you all can't wait to see it now! :)

6 comments:

Andrea Holley said...

I can't wait to see it! I hope you come to Girls Night.

mindy said...

I bet you look great. Camryn's comments get me every time. She is so funny!

Mark and Meghan said...

yes, i want to see it now!! post a picture!! :) let me be the judge..haha

Katie Hendrickson said...

Pictures..Pictures..We want proof!! I bet you still look as sexy as ever! xoxo, Katie

Allison said...

You can't post that blog without a picture! I have never seen you with dark hair! I am excited to see it!

Corinne said...

I think you are lookin hot Kristy!! I love their comments...so funny!