Thursday, November 18, 2010

The First Day of School 2010

Johnny started pre-school this year at St. Thomas. He goes twice a week for 2 1/2 hours and he loves it! I think he wishes every day was a pre-school day. In the morning he asks me, "Mom, I have pre-school today?" and if I say yes, he say "Yeah!!"
Lauren started kindergarten! (finally! :) She's been ready after 3 years of pre-school! She goes half-day for 2 1/2 hours, so it's still short, but she loves it and she gets to ride the bus home with Camryn. Here she is showing her High School Musical backpack.
Here's the beautiful Kindergartner! She didn't seem a bit nervous, just really excited! 3 of her best friends are in her class and ride the bus with her.
Here is the beautiful 2nd grader on her first day of school. She has a great teacher and her best friend ended up being in her class too, so she was really excited.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

So fun to see your kids getting so big! Lauren is just beautiful and Camryn looks so much like you. Hope all is well in MN and Camryn's leg is healing well.

Jenni said...

you blog like I do! never in order. I still can't believe the femur story. Your kids are getting so big!!!