Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Johnny Turns 2!

Johnny got to blow out the candels on his cake. His friend Sam is watching.
We had a little party for him at our apartment.






This was his favorite gift. A scooter/bike! He loves it, rides it everywhere and goes so fast!


He always tries to wear his sisters sunglasses so we got him a pair (blue, yet still a little girly--it was all they had! :)



Johnny always makes this face when you tell him to smile! I guess I should take this time to say how much we all love and adore Johnny! He is the best natured kid and has been since birth. He is so loving and fun and easy going, we all love to be around him. He loves playing with cars and loves to lay on the ground and line them all up. He's almost always happy. Happy Birthday Johnny! I can't imagine my life without you. You bring me so much joy!





1 comment:

Allison said...

So cute Kristy! I'm so so so happy you blogged- we miss you so much! Tell Camryn great job on the science fair! I love cute Johnny's face. Love you!