Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quotable Lauren: October 7, 2008

Walking in from the car....


Lauren: Mom, were you scared when you were getting married to Greg? (she called him Greg!)


Mom: No, I was excited.


Lauren: Why did you marry Greg? (again!)


Mom: because I loved him so much.


Lauren: Why did you love him?


Mom: because he's funny and nice and I loved being with him, etc...


Lauren: I don't want to be a grown up.


Mom: Well, that's okay. You don't have to be one for a long time.


Lauren: Well, when I'm a grown up, I don't want to get married.


Mom: really?


Lauren: Yeah, I want to be an ice cream trucker


Mom: a what?


Lauren: An ice cream trucker. You know, you get to pass out the ice cream to all the kids.


Mom: okay. :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love this! Lauren is so funny!

Pyatt said...

lauren will always keep everyone laughing. I'm so glad we got to see you for a few minutes after your run!! Can't wait until next year!!:)

Lawana said...

Cute conversation. I love little kids. They always have something going on in their little minds. Hey, could you send me your e-mail address? I wanted to tell you something. Thanks! Love ya! Lawana