Saturday, December 8, 2007

I don't like Santa! But can I have my present please?





We had a Christmas party today at the business school. The girls were having a great time until Santa arrived...then they both burst into tears. "I don't like his beard!" They wouldn't even go close enough to get their present from him :) They begged me to get it for them. They may not like Santa, but they sure like his gifts! :)
At our ward Christmas Party last week Santa also came. Later Camryn asked:
"Mom, how did Santa get there so quick?"
Mom: maybe his sleigh was up on the roof with his reindeer!
Camryn: (thoughtfully) yeah....or maybe he was just in the other room.

1 comment:

Mark and Meghan said...

that is so funny! have they gotten worse about santa over the years? because they went to him last year when we took them to fashion place mall, right??